Kids are physiologically different than adults. Most of our physicians at ENT and Allergy Associates treat the spectrum of common pediatric ENT problems, including Tonsillitis and Adenoiditis, Chronic Ear Problems, Congenital Abnormalities of the Ear, Hearing Loss, Hoarseness and Hypernasal Speech, Otitis Media and Otitis Externa (Swimmer's Ear) as well as other disorders such as neck lumps and masses, nasal deformities and obstruction.
At ENT & Allergy Associates, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate and respectful care to every patient and family. We provide information about diagnoses, conditions and treatments, and can work with you, and your family to ensure the best possible outcome for your child and family.
We care for children and infants with:
- Airway and Breathing Disorders
- Pediatric Nose and Sinus Problems
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Pediatric Head & Neck Tumors
- Ear infections including swimmer's ear, otitis media, middle ear fluid (serous otitis) and chronic otitis media
- Throat problems such as recurring sore throats, tonsil and adenoid problems, bacterial tonsillitis, pharyngitis, peritonsillar abscess and sleep apnea
PARENTS...Pediatric ear, nose, and throat disorders are among the most common reasons children visit a physician. In fact, ear infections are the number one reason!
Please be aware that your kids can choke on things like small household items, disk batteries as well as small foods, including:
Nuts, Seeds, Raw Carrots, Peanut Butter Chunks, Hot Dogs, Whole Grapes, Popcorn, Chewing Gum, Meat and Cheese Chunks, Hard Candy, Fruit Chunks
In many cases, there are common symptoms for both adults and children. Kids can also suffer from chronic acid reflux and sleep apnea, which may require a prompt visit to a specialist for treatment.
Other pediatric Issues include:
- Pediatrics Sinusitis
- Food Allergies
- Child Hearing Aches
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination (We offer Cochlear Implant Technology)
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
How we help you
- Throat and Mouth